Designer & Frontend Developer at Lobster (Moscow only)
- A minimum of 4 years experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites.
- Experience designing experiences for desktops, tablets and phones.
- Experience leading user testing sessions and validating design efforts.
- Demonstrated ability in the entire product development process, from research and problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Ability to prototype ideas quickly and iterate as many times as needed using tools such as InVision, Framer, Principle, HTML/CSS/JS, etc.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first, collaborates effectively with engineers, and has the ability to work in an agile and fast-paced team.
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
- Proficiency with Sketch app.
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects.
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality.
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible working hours / 3 day in the office and 2 day remotely.
- Experience with mobile interfaces.
- Experience of independent layout in the web.
- Understanding the principles of developing user interfaces.
- Ability to create functional and understandable sketches, interfaces.
- Good knowledge of Sketch / Ps packages.
- The presence in the portfolio of completed projects.
- Experience in designing interfaces for complex ERP systems and / or solutions for automation solutions.
It is necessary to know:
- JSX, LESS, CSS, HTML.
- ES5 / ES6.
- Understand the principles of cross-browser layout.
- Principles of optimizing web applications.
- GIT, NPM and CommonJS.
The tasks to be solved:
- Development of custom scenarios, prototypes (mocaps) and interaction logic.
- Development of architecture, concepts and design of system interfaces / individual components.
- The design of icons, icons and interface elements.
- Control implementation of the developed design layouts and interaction with the developers.
Experience using Sketch, HTML / CSS / JS development, experience working embedded in a team of developers, experience working remotely.
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world right now.
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment.
- Perks include free food, drinks and company socials.
- You’ll receive excellent training and guidance from our team.
- Be a part of one of our multidisciplinary product teams working on improving existing features as well as creating new ones focusing primarily on front-end technologies.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into simple and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Be a part of one of our multidisciplinary product teams to lead the design process, facilitate design discussions and validate product/experience changes and improvements.
- Produce engaging experiences using design flows, sketches, prototypes to collect feedback, and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into high-fidelity visual composites with attention to interaction design which follow style and brand guidelines.
Office in the centre of Moscow (m. Krasnopresnenskaya, co-working KL10CH)
£18K – £22K
1.0% – 3.0%
(от 110 000 до 150 000 руб.)
Отправляйте CV и примеры работ сюда: email@example.com