web site: https://ubego.ru
mobile app: https://ubego.ru/download
Ubego is a global platform where authors create scenarios in editor:
* games in real life
Consumers buy and run these excursions / games with the mobile app. For now Ubego works in 29 cities in Russia and we are going to go global.
In the near future we plan to provide AR functions to the authors and customers. Ubego's goal is to have millions of quests so customers are able to run these games every weekend and in most locations across the World.
Our team believes that Ubego will embrace the world because we automatize excursions. It is to the same degree obvious that people will use their smartphone for the excursions as that autopilot will come to substitute drivers.
For now Ubego works in 50+ cities and we are expanding globally. In near future we plan to provide AR functions to the authors and customers. Ubego's goal is to have millions of quests so customers are able to run these games every weekend and in most locations across the World.
My team and I believe that Ubego will embrace the world because we automatize excursions. It is to the same degree obvious that people will use their smartphone for the excursions as that autopilot will come to substitute drivers. Cheaper, better and making customers independent service will always win.
- We work for 4 years
- We have huge repeat purchase rate of 15%+
- We earn money and grow
- We have worldwide scalable business model
- We are team of experienced and obsessive people
- We have great company culture and ambitious goal
We look for an ambitious business person who will help to grow the startup project (part time, mix with office job). It is a chance for you to start small and scale it with growing the company. We are mostly developers team and attract business forces )
What you will do:
* research market, analyze users behavior
* plan tasks required to grow the business and be responsible for this
* design and test hypothesis. Different methods: Interview, A/B testing
* design product business requirements and tasks
* set plans and development tasks with CEO and team
* write documentation and reports
* improve business processes
* manage budget
* interact with b2c / b2b customers to collect needs and pains. Design and sale solutions to them and provide support.
* analyze competitors, do benchmarking
* audit and test products. Find problems and improvements.
* help CEO
You need to have:
* a Master’s degree is required with a major in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Economics, Finance or another related field.
* successfully launched Web or Mobile products in the portfolio
What skills you need to have:
* Lean startup methodology, Hypothesis testing, HADI, CusDev, MVP
* Business processes, BPMN
* Interview, JTBD
* Six sigma
* Project management. Gantt, OKR, Agile, Scrum, PMI
* Sales skills
* Marketing skills
* Product requirements, use cases
* Business metrics and calculation, LTV, CAC, unit-economics, analyses
* UX / UI theory
* main principles of Systems development life cycle
* Power BI
* Responsible and initiative
* highly disciplined, time management, GTD
* Good grammar and speech
* Yandex metrics / Google analytics
* Google docs
* Knowledge of International markets product delivery and business expanding specifics
* Growth and performance marketing experience
* Certificates (CCBA, CBAP – IIBA, PMI-PBA – PMI, CPRE – IREB)
* Raised venture capital
Up to 1 500 000 shares of Ubego (at the moment there are 11 500 000 shares). P shares hourly + dividends. P depends of your impact on the project.
Workload amount is 20+ hours weekly. Workload is not regulated strictly.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV can be in Russian or English language